COVID-19 Social Distancing
Written by Divya on 23rd March 2020
COVID 19 is a new illness that affects your lungs and airways; it’s caused by a virus called corona virus.
On Monday 23 March, the UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, announced that we now must not leave our homes.
The only reasons we can leave our homes are:
- For shopping for basic necessities, and this should be as infrequently as possible
- For one form of exercise a day – for example a run, walk, or cycle – this must be alone or with people you share a house with.
- For any medical need or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- to travel to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
- All shops selling non-essential goods and other premises including libraries, playgrounds and outdoor gyms, and places of worship, will be closed.
- All gatherings of two or more people in public, except people you live with, will be stopped.
- All social events including weddings and other ceremonies (not funerals), will also be stopped.
This will be in place for at least three weeks.
For our non English speakers we have asked Doc Anand to portray the message in Hindi / Urdu.
If you have any concerns please do send us a message .
Stay Safe .
Tonight the Prime Minister Boris Johnson gave the UK public a very serious message. For our non English speakers we have asked Doc Anand to portray the message in Hindi / Urdu. If you have any concerns please do send us a message or start a discussion below. Stay Safe x#covıd19
Posted by Spice FM on Monday, 23 March 2020