Coronavirus- MYTHS to ignore
Written by Divya on 23rd March 2020
There have been a variety of COVID-19 health Myths which are Fake health advice. Let see few MYTHS and bad practices you should Ignore .
- Myth: 1 – Eat Garlic – No Doubt garlic is healthy food but WHO says there is no evidence that eating garlic protecting from COVID-19.
- Myth: 2 – Drinking Luke water with Salt – staying hydrated is good for you but that doesn’t Stop COVID-19.
- Myth:3 – Holding your Breathe – Nope it is not the test for COVID-19.
- Myth:4 – COW Urine – Few people/groups thinks it has medicinal properties but as per WHO there is no evidence which proves it cures COVID-19.
- Myth:5 – Vaccine is available – There is no Vaccine available as of now.However scientist have already begun working on one.